Are you an enthusiastic and committed Registered Nurse (RN) looking for a fulfilling job in a flexible and encouraging setting?
The Registered nurses needed at Carecor Health Services Ltd. Welland, Canada are the only people you need to look for. We are looking for RNs with compassion and skill to join our dynamic team and truly improve the lives of our long-term care home residents.
Registered Nurses Needed At Carecor Health Services Ltd. Welland, ON, Canada
At Carecor, they are aware of how important registered nurses are to delivering top-notch care. They provide reasonable pay rates (independent contractors can make up to $66/hour!), an extensive benefits package, and a variety of placement options to meet your personal and professional demands. Carecor has options for both seasoned nurses looking for fresh challenges and recent graduates ready to start their nursing careers.
Carecor provides more than just a job; it’s a collaborative and encouraging work atmosphere. They support giving our nurses the tools and instruction they require to succeed, as well as empowering them.
You’ll work with a group of committed professionals that are as passionate about giving compassionate care as you are. To assist you in striking a balance between your personal and professional obligations, they also respect work-life balance and provide flexible schedule alternatives.
Pay: Competitive hourly rates, with options for both employee and independent contractor models (RN employee: $55/hour, RN independent contractor: $66/hour)
Job Type: Full-time or casual positions available to meet your needs
Shift and Schedule: Flexible scheduling options to accommodate your lifestyle (days, evenings, weekends)
- Competitive incentives and benefits package
- Many placement options to broaden your experience and skill set
- A cooperative and encouraging work atmosphere
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development and education
- Adjustable timetables to attain a healthy work-life balance
- Encouraging and patient-focused culture
About the Role
In long-term care facilities, you will be an essential part of the team that provides residents with compassionate and high-quality care. In order to guarantee the residents’ bodily, mental, and social wellbeing, you will collaborate with other medical specialists.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assessing and monitoring resident health
- Administering medications and treatments
- Developing and implementing care plans
- Providing emotional and social support to residents
- Communicating effectively with residents, families, and healthcare team members
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation
Certificates, Licenses, Memberships, and Courses
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience in long-term care or a related setting is preferred but not essential. We’re happy to train and support recent graduates!
- Registered Nurses seeking a meaningful career in long-term care
- RNs who value flexible scheduling and work-life balance
- Compassionate individuals with a passion for caring for others
Security and Safety
- Carecor is committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for all employees. We have comprehensive safety protocols and training programmes in place.
- Reliable transportation is required as you’ll work in various long-term care homes throughout Welland.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The work can be physically demanding at times, as it involves lifting, standing for extended periods, and bending.
- You’ll be required to safely assist residents with various weight ranges, so physical strength and proper lifting techniques are essential.
- This role involves providing direct care to residents, so a genuine passion for caregiving is crucial.